Starting on Monday 13 November we are introducing a new way to contact the practice for requests where you do not need to be seen face to face. This new software is called Accurx and is replacing the software we previously used (Online Consult). It can find found via the practice website.
Please do not attempt to use the previous software as the practice will not receive this request.
We also have the NHS App which can be used for repeat prescriptions and to see some of your medical information.
Accurx can be used for:
• Medical requests that are ongoing or not urgent. Our team will review these requests and aim to get in touch in three working days.
• Sick notes, either ongoing or new.
• Doctor’s letter requests. As this is private work, we may not be able to process all requests but we will be in touch to discuss this with you.
The NHS App can be used for:
• Ordering repeat prescriptions
• Seeing your test results. If you require further tests, we will contact you directly. Once your results are reviewed by a member of the team, you can view them in the app.
Please speak to a member of the practice staff who will be able to support you with access to the NHS App or you can follow the Get the NHS App link below for more information.